Monday, April 4, 2011

My Interest & Previous Projects

Hello all and welcome back to another exciting week!  Today I would like to fill you guys in on the types of projects I'm interested in and give you an idea of my work.  First of all, I love sewing!  I can't believe that it took me so long to discover such a wonderfully relaxing pasttime.  My favorite types of projects are quilts and handbags.  I make many more handbags than I do quilts, simply because they are quicker and much cheaper to make.  I have accumulated several sewing books throughout the past few years and also try random projects from these books.  This is a very fun and interesting way of searching for other project likes and dislikes.  I will say from experience that It is somewhat disappointing when you follow a pattern and your version turns out nothing like it's supposed to.

So now that you have an idea of what I like, here are a few pics of some past sewing projects.  I wish I had more photos, but I have a bad habit of not taking photos of my finished projects.  Perhaps blogging will help me become more inspired to take photos of my projects.  Anyways, here are the photos:






2 comments:

  1. Looking good!! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it all! I especially like the handbags. You did an awesome job on everything.

    Patti @ Primitive at Heart

    ReplyDelete