Friday, April 1, 2011

Here's to a New Challenge!!!

Hello all and welcome.  I am glad that you have taken the time to view my page.  I would like to begin by telling you all a little bit about myself and what I hope to accomplish with blogging.  I am a 28-year-old male crafter who enjoys just about anything crafty, but especially sewing and quilting.  I have also dabbled a bit into circular loom knitting with pretty decent results.

My name is Tim, but you can call me by my alter ego's name, Mozelle, if you wish.  I refer to myself as Mozelle when I'm in the crafting zone.  It's kind of a silly fun thing between my partner and I, but anywho.  I have been sewing since I got a sewing machine for Christmas three years ago.  This past Christmas I received a serger, which has been an awesome addition to my sewing room!  Speaking of my sewing room, here is an older pic of it to give you an idea of what my creative space is like.


The name of this blog, A Pug's Yard, is inspired by my two pugs, Otis and Igor.  Otis is in the picture below.  I thought that I had a pic of Igor available.  I will be sure to post one of him as soon as I find one.


I hope to use this blog as a means of staying motivated and focused on crafting.  I love sewing and quilting very much, but as most of you know, it's very hard to find time with our busy schedules.  I figure that if I have people interested in my work, perhaps I will be more eager to find time for at least an hour or two of sewing a day.

Okay, I guess that's enough talk for one post.  Please stay tuned for pics of some of the projects I've done.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment